The NTA NEET (UG) – 2021 conducted by NTA for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS Courses.
|Last Date||06 Aug, 2021|
|Correction Date||08 Aug to 12 Aug, 2021|
|Date of Examination ||12 September 2021 (Sunday)|
12 Pass/Appeared with PCB
- He/she has completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Course.
- The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwBD Candidates.
- Latest Passport size Photograph
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”)
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Category certificate (If belong to SC/ST/OBC)
- Adhar Card
|Code No||Details |
|CODE: 01||appearing in 10+2 |
|CODE: 02||10+2 Pass|