Indian Coast Guard ने Navik (GD), Navik (DB) और Yantrik के पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किये है.
- Online Start Date – 02 July, 2021
- Last Date -16 July, 2021
|Name of Post||Education Qualification||Age Limit|
|Navik DB-260||10 Pass||Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive).|
|Navik GD-50||12 Pass with PCM||Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive)|
|Yantrik-40||Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering||Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive)|
Note:- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
PST & PET :
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
- Height – 157 cm
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before May 2021) (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photographs is to taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate‟s scanned signature image.
- Scanned Clear Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet or Birth Certificate in English or Hindi).
- Photo Identity proof (Adhaar Card or Voter ID or Passport or PAN Card or Driving License).
- 10 Mark-sheet & Certificate
- 12 Mark-sheet & Certificate
- Diploma Mark sheet for Yantrik
- Candidates handwritten declaration
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned Signature of Parent (Father/Mother) or Guardian if the candidate applying is less than 18 years of age.
- NCC (if applicable).