भारतीय वायु सेना में अग्निवीर वायु के पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किये गए. जिसमें शामिल होने के लिए आपको ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना होगा.
- Start Date : 24 June, 2022
- Last Date : 05 July, 2022
- Exam Date : 24 July 2022
- Provisional Select List (PST) : 01 Dec, 2022
- Enrollment List : 11 Dec, 2022
|Name of Post||Agniveer Vayu|
|Education Qualification||10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.|
|Age Limit||Born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005|
Application Fee for Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022
Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination.
Useful Document for online apply
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters
- High School
- Higher Secondary
- Adhar Card
जो छात्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन करेगे उन छात्रो को सबसे पहले लिखित परीक्षा में शामिल होना होगा, फिर PST/PET की परीक्षा पास करनी होगी.
Written Exam (Computer Base Exam)
Science Subjects : Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
Other Than Science Subjects : Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Marking pattern for online test:-
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for un attempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.