The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the following Group ‘C’ Civilian posts:-
नीचे दिए गए पदों पर आपको ऑफलाइन आवेदन करना होगा. आवेदन करने की फीस नहीं है.
|Name & Number of Post||Education Qualification||Age Limit|
|Stenographer Grade II ||(i) 12th Class |
(ii) Skill Test Norms : Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
|(a) 12th Class pass |
(b) Typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi
|Civilian Motor Driver –||(i) 12th Class |
(ii) Driving license for heavy vehicles.
(iii) Two years experience
|(i) 12th Class |
(ii) Certificate in swimming
(iii) two years experience of small boats.
(iv) Proficient in handling out Board Motors.
Ex-Sailors of the rank of leading Seaman and above of the Indian Navy.
|Carpenter Level – 01||i) 12th Class |
(ii) Two years experience
(i) ITI as Carpenter from a recognised institute.
(ii) Two years experience
|Multi Tasking Staff –60||Matriculation (10) pass||18-25 Years|
Last Date for Receipt of Application is 22 May 2021.
How to apply:
The following documents should be attached with the application form and should be arranged in the following order:-
- Application form to be filled in English duly signed and affixed photograph to be selfattested.
- Acknowledgement Cards to be filled and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
- Self-attested copies of 10th, 12th Std Mark Sheet & Diploma/ITI Certificates, SC/ST certificate/OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate/Discharge book, experience certificate, EWS certificate, as applicable.
- Self addressed envelope of 10 x 22 cms with Rs 22/- postage stamp(s) to be pasted.
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ and addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.
Mode of Selection :
- All application will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.